This is our Statement of Faith.
If you have any questions or if any of the wording is confusing, we’d be happy to sit down with you and talk about what we mean – Contact us.
- We believe that there is one Living and True God, eternally existing in three persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, equal in power and glory; and that this triune God created all, upholds all, and governs all.
- We believe that the scriptures of the Old and New Testament are the Word of God, fully inspired, without error in the original manuscripts, and the infallible rule of faith and practice.
- We believe in God the Father, an infinite, personal Spirit, perfect in holiness, wisdom, power and love; that He concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of men; that He hears and answers prayer; and that He saves from sin and eternal death all who come to Him through Jesus Christ.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, God’s only begotten Son, conceived by the Holy Spirit. We believe in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles and teaching, His substitutionary atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension into heaven, perpetual intercession for His people and personal visible return to earth. We believe that in His first coming Jesus inaugurated the fulfillment of the Kingdom of God.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, Who came forth from the Father and Son to convict the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment, and to regenerate, sanctify, and empower for ministry all who believe in Christ; we believe the Holy Spirit dwells in every believer in Jesus Christ and that He is an abiding Helper, Teacher, and Guide. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit and in the exercise of all the Biblical gifts of the Spirit.
- We believe that all people are sinners by nature and choice and are therefore under condemnation; and that God regenerates and baptizes by the Holy Spirit those who repent of their sin and confess Jesus Christ as Lord.
- We believe in the universal Church, the living spiritual body, of which Christ is the Head and all regenerated persons are members.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ committed two ordinances to the church: Baptism and the Lord’s supper. We believe in water baptism and communion open to all believers.
- We believe also in the laying on of hands for the empowering of the Holy Spirit, for ordination of pastors, elders, and deacons, for receiving gifts of the Spirit, and for healing.
- We believe in the personal, visible appearing of Christ to each believer and the consummation of His Kingdom, in the resurrection of the body, the final judgment and eternal blessing of the righteous, and endless suffering of the wicked.